- Latest Headlines
- VNA of Western New York Partners with McKean County VNA & Hospice
- In Motion - A New Addition to the Gates Vascular Institute Lobby
- The First Humanism Rounds Honor the Memory and Positive Impact of Dr. Richard Sarkin and Dr. John Paroski
- Five questions with … Amy Habib Rittling, Co-Chair, Campaign for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- February’s Buffalo Baby-Buffalo Sabres Facebook Photo Contest Winner
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Mommy & Me Childbirth Education Classes for New Parents
Mommy & Me postpartum education classes, in which new mothers receive support and information from childbirth educators about what to expect and how to care for themselves and their babies, are offered along with other childbirth education classes at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo.
The Mommy & Me classes are a way for new mothers to receive a better understanding of what’s coming next now that their babies are born. Mothers are encouraged to bring their babies to the class if they would like or they can come alone.
Along with the Mommy & Me class, Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo offers many other childbirth education classes where experienced childbirth educators will educate as well as answer any questions or concerns in order to help mothers and families succeed.
Other childbirth education classes include the following:
- Prepared Childbirth Classes
- Baby Basics and Beyond
- Breastfeeding Classes
- Prenatal Nutrition Classes
- Happiest Baby on the Block
- CPR/Choking Education Classes
- Prepared Childbirth for Teenage Parents
- And many more
In order to participate in the Mommy & Me classes or any other childbirth classes, advanced registration is required. For more information including class descriptions, dates, times and how to register, please go to http://www.buffalobaby.org/classes/index.asp
Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo offers women the best option for delivering their baby as the only hospital in Western New York with a team of pediatric surgeons and a full panel of pediatric medical subspecialists on site, including the region’s largest and most advanced neonatal intensive care unit.
More information about these centers or other maternity services at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo is available online at www.BuffaloBaby.org. This website for Buffalo Baby, the brand for maternity services provided by Kaleida Health at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo and MillardFillmoreSuburbanHospital, is designed for expectant and new parents.