- Latest Headlines
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor to Appear on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- Karola Long, RN Named 2014 Perinatal Nurse of the Year by the Buffalo Prenatal-Perinatal Network
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo Pediatric Nurse Donates 125 Blankets to Children in Need
Pam Reister, a pediatric nurse with Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo for nearly 40 years, collaborated with family and friends to make a donation of 125 homemade blankets for children in need to celebrate her 60th birthday.
Pam, with the help of friends all the way from Arizona, Florida and even Ireland, handcrafted all the blankets. Friends sent her money, fabric and whole blankets.
An article on Pam’s achievement can also be found in the Buffalo News: