- Latest Headlines
- Kaleida Health Donates $40,000 of Kitchen Equipment to Support Health Sciences Charter School
- Doctors of the World with the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
- Early Childhood Direction Center Coordinator Wins 2014 Quality Care Award
- Super Hero Saturday at Boulevard Mall to Benefit John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Hearing Loss Education Class for Parents and Families
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Shopping Through AmazonSmile Will Benefit New John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital With Portion of Proceeds
AmazonSmile, a simple and charitable way for you to support your favorite organization through Amazon.com, will be donating .5% of all purchases to the new John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital when buyers on Amazon.com select Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo as their supporting foundation.
Amazon.com users can use their regular Amazon login information and purchase products no differently than they would on Amazon.com. There are tens of millions of products eligible for charitable donations, which will have an “Eligible for AmazonSmile” notice next to them.
In order to participate, go to www.smile.amazon.com where you will need to login, select your organization and then simply shop.
For more information on what AmazonSmile is about, go to www.smile.amazon.com/about.
The vision for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital is to be recognized as the innovator, the highest quality, highest value provider and partner, and the regional referral center for women and children’s health care for Kaleida Health, in Western New York and beyond.
For more information about the physician-led plans for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital, please go online at www.wchob.org/oishei.