100 High Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Kaleida Health Leaders Named in Power 250
Five Kaleida Health executives were named in this year’s list:
- L. N. Hopkins, III, MD ─ president of the Gates Vascular Institute
- Cheryl Klass ─ senior vice president, operations, Buffalo General Medical Center, president, Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo
- Christopher Lane ─ vice president, Kaleida Health, president, DeGraff Memorial Hospital and Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Jody Lomeo ─ interim president and CEO of Kaleida Health
- Margaret Paroski, MD, MMM ─ executive vice president and chief medical officer
In addition, three members of the Kaleida Health Board of Directors made the list:
- Frank Curci ─ Kaleida Health Board of Directors
- John Koelmel ─ chair, Kaleida Health Board of Directors
- Robert Zak ─ vice chair, Kaleida Health Board of Directors
They were chosen for their ability to get things done within their organizations and within the community.
Congratulations to all!