- Latest Headlines
- Gates Vascular Institute Recognized for Aesthetic Appeal
- Daisy Troop Donates Books, Stuffed Animals to Women & Children’s Hospital
- Minions Stop By WCHOB to Visit With Patients
- Welcome to the 2014 1st & 2nd Quarter Physician Recruits
- Hoopla! Frozen Yogurt to Donate 100% of Tonight’s Grand Opening Proceeds to WCHOB
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Join Team Great Lakes Health for the 2014 Tour de Cure
Employees, family, friends and neighbors are welcome to join the team. The fundraising event offers routes of varying distances from six to 100 miles for riders of all ages and fitness levels.
Last year, Team Great Lakes Health raised $26,485 and sent five patients from Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo to Camp Aspire, a summer camp for children with Type 1 diabetes. At camp, the children learn about their illness and meet other kids with the disease.
This year, participants are required to raise $200. Every Team Great Lakes Health rider will receive a team t-shirt. An optional custom jersey will also be available for purchase.
REGISTRATION SPECIAL: From February 7 through February 16, receive 50 percent off by using the promo code LOVE.
Buffalo Tour Information: http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/TourdeCure/TourAdmin?pg=entry&fr_id=9343
Buffalo Tour Facebook: http://facebook.com/ada.buffalo
For questions, contact Michael Utz at email@example.com.