- Latest Headlines
- Kaleida Health Donates $40,000 of Kitchen Equipment to Support Health Sciences Charter School
- Doctors of the World with the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
- Early Childhood Direction Center Coordinator Wins 2014 Quality Care Award
- Super Hero Saturday at Boulevard Mall to Benefit John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Hearing Loss Education Class for Parents and Families
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Join Team Great Lakes Health for the 2014 Tour de Cure
Employees, family, friends and neighbors are welcome to join the team. The fundraising event offers routes of varying distances from six to 100 miles for riders of all ages and fitness levels.
Last year, Team Great Lakes Health raised $26,485 and sent five patients from Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo to Camp Aspire, a summer camp for children with Type 1 diabetes. At camp, the children learn about their illness and meet other kids with the disease.
This year, participants are required to raise $200. Every Team Great Lakes Health rider will receive a team t-shirt. An optional custom jersey will also be available for purchase.
REGISTRATION SPECIAL: From February 7 through February 16, receive 50 percent off by using the promo code LOVE.
Buffalo Tour Information: http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/TourdeCure/TourAdmin?pg=entry&fr_id=9343
Buffalo Tour Facebook: http://facebook.com/ada.buffalo
For questions, contact Michael Utz at firstname.lastname@example.org.