- Latest Headlines
- VNA of Western New York Partners with McKean County VNA & Hospice
- In Motion - A New Addition to the Gates Vascular Institute Lobby
- The First Humanism Rounds Honor the Memory and Positive Impact of Dr. Richard Sarkin and Dr. John Paroski
- Five questions with … Amy Habib Rittling, Co-Chair, Campaign for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- February’s Buffalo Baby-Buffalo Sabres Facebook Photo Contest Winner
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Holt’s Role Expanded to Include Chief Operating Officer, Gates Vascular Institute
Remains Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, Advanced Orthopedic & Spine Center
As COO, Gates Vascular Institute, Holt will provide executive operational and fiscal leadership and drive clinical program development, strategic planning, and physician alignment.
L. Nelson Hopkins, III, MD, remains president of the Gates Vascular Institute and will partner closely with Holt to develop plans for service line enhancement in neurosurgery, vascular medicine and surgery, and cardiology and heart surgery.
Holt has a comprehensive and diverse healthcare leadership background. He spent much of his career at New York University (NYU) Langone Medical Center as Cardiology Divisional Administrator, where he oversaw programs for 172 cardiologists, 120 staff members, and controlled a $54 million budget.While at NYU, he increased philanthropic and professional clinical revenue by $25 million, recruited 20 new cardiologists and four large physician groups, which created synergies amongst robust clinical programs in interventional, electrophysiology, non-invasive, heart failure and clinical cardiology. Under Holt's leadership, New York University Langone Medical Center was ranked 15th in U.S. News Best Hospitals for Cardiology and Heart Surgery.