- Latest Headlines
- Kaleida Classic Golf Tournament Rescheduled
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor to Appear on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Buffalo Sabres Deliver Newborn Blankets for our Buffalo Babies
This yellow newborn blanket and certificate, adorned with the Buffalo Sabres and Buffalo Baby logos with “’14” to denote the year, are gifts from the Buffalo Sabres to all newborns throughout 2014 as it did in 2013.
Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo offers women the best option for delivering their baby as the only hospital in Western New York with a team of pediatric surgeons and a full panel of pediatric medical subspecialists on site, including the region’s largest and most advanced neonatal intensive care unit.
More information about these centers or other maternity services at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo is available online at www.BuffaloBaby.org. This website for Buffalo Baby, the brand for maternity services provided by Kaleida Health at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo and MillardFillmoreSuburbanHospital, is designed for expectant and new parents.
The Buffalo Sabres are strong and long time supporters of Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo, its patients and their families:
- Several players from the Buffalo Sabres recently attended the annual holiday party for patients and their families who are members of Stone’s Buddies, a network of chronically ill children followed by Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo. The players frosted cookies and make crafts while visiting with the children and their families during this holiday celebration.
During that visit, the Sabres presented Tyler Colson, 2, and his family with their prize of an autographed Mark Pysyk team jersey as winner of the Buffalo Baby-Buffalo Sabres Facebook Photo Contest:
This contest invites parents of babies delivered at Women & Children’s Hospital to submit photo’s of their child with Buffalo Sabres memorabilia. Tyler’s photo received the most “likes” when posted on the Facebook page for Women & Children’s Hospital and was declared winner for the month of November. This monthly contest continues in January. For more information go online at www.wchob.org/contest
- Buffalo Sabres Alumni Danny Gare and Larry Playfair with Sabretooth stopped to spread some holiday cheer with patients and their families:
- Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo also welcomed back longtime friend and supporter, Pat LaFontaine, back to Buffalo as the new President of Hockey Operations for the Buffalo Sabres: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151805216243207.1073741859.138746893206&type=1
Additional information available: http://www.BuffaloBaby.org