- Latest Headlines
- Kaleida Health Laboratories Receive CAP Accreditation
- Dr. Lan Le Adams Appointed Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist
- Eleven-year-old Donates Birthday Funds to Miles for Smiles
- Kaleida Health Leaders Receive Healthcare 50 Award
- State Department of Health Planning Council Approves Projects
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Kaleida Health Named One of WNY’s Most Admired Companies
Kaleida Health was selected as one of 21 "Most Admired Companies" in Western New York by Business First in the special report published on December 20.
Companies were evaluated based on growth, success as an employer and connection with the local community.
The honor recognizes Kaleida Health for its efforts to engage employees in transforming the patient experience, and enhance the quality of care and services. It also highlights Kaleida Health’s contributions to Western New York, especially its commitment to rightsize facilities and consolidate services on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus.
In addition, the award showcases Kaleida Health’s innovative HighPointe on Michigan, Gates Vascular Institute and the future John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital as well as the organization’s dedication to providing programs, services and care for the uninsured or underinsured patients in the community.