- Latest Headlines
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor to Appear on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- Karola Long, RN Named 2014 Perinatal Nurse of the Year by the Buffalo Prenatal-Perinatal Network
- Young Patient Donates Movies to MRI Library
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Download the Early Childhood Direction Center Winter 2013 Newsletter
When on the home web site page for the Early Childhood Direction Center, click on “newsletters” to access the Winter 2013 and all past newsletters.
The ECDC provides free information, referral, technical assistance and support to families, professionals, and community agencies concerned with children birth to five with suspected or diagnosed delays or disabilities. It also provides assistance to early childhood programs to improve options and opportunities for preschool children with developmental delays or disabilities served in typical early childhood settings. Ongoing community training programs are available for both parents and professionals in the counties of Erie, Niagara, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Allegany and Orleans.
|Related Kaleida Service: Early Childhood Direction Center|