- Latest Headlines
- Kaleida Classic Golf Tournament Rescheduled
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor to Appear on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Schonbachler Named Senior Director, Business Development and Patient Transitions at VNA
Most recently, Schonbachler served as director, VNA business development and rehabilitation services. In that role, he led VNA’s growth initiatives, including expanding the rehabilitation program by 40 percent over the last three years.
As senior director, Schonbachler will be responsible for:
- Leading Patient Management and discharge planning initiatives at BGMC, with a focus on patient experience, length of stay, readmission avoidance and linkages to post-acute care
- Developing and implementing process and initiatives that improve patient flow at BGMC
- Directing all activities of VNA marketing and business development programs
- Advancing VNA’s role as a post-acute hub in the communities it serves
“I am excited about Ken’s expanded role in furthering the partnership between VNA and the Kaleida Health acute care hospitals, specifically BGMC. Ken has the knowledge and skills to lead change in a complex environment,” said Baumgartner.Schonbachler received a bachelor’s degree from Slippery Rock University. In addition, he holds a master’s of physical therapy from the University of Pittsburgh and a master’s of business administration from the University at Buffalo.