- Latest Headlines
- Eleven-year-old Donates Birthday Funds to Miles for Smiles
- Kaleida Health Leaders Receive Healthcare 50 Award
- State Department of Health Planning Council Approves Projects
- Epilepsy Center Recognized as Level 4 Center by NAEC
- Teens with Type 1 Diabetes Share Experiences in Group Run by UB Medical Students
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
VNA to Hold Career Open House
Recruiters and staff will be on hand to share information about the wide range of career opportunities available at the VNA - especially in the areas of nursing (RN and LPN), physical and occupational therapy, and home care aides.
The VNA offers competitive pay, flexible schedules, generous personal time off, tuition reimbursement, and high quality health and dental insurance options.
Full-time, part-time and per diem positions are available.