- Latest Headlines
- National Drug Take-Back Day This Saturday
- Betty Armenia, RN Appointed Trauma Program Manager for Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Howard Named Director of Laboratory Operations
- Spittler Named Vice President and Chief Quality and Patient Safety Officer
- Women & Children’s Hospital Hosts NICU Family Reunion Picnic
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
VNA to Hold Career Open House
Recruiters and staff will be on hand to share information about the wide range of career opportunities available at the VNA - especially in the areas of nursing (RN and LPN), physical and occupational therapy, and home care aides.
The VNA offers competitive pay, flexible schedules, generous personal time off, tuition reimbursement, and high quality health and dental insurance options.
Full-time, part-time and per diem positions are available.