- Latest Headlines
- Early Childhood Direction Center Coordinator Wins 2014 Quality Care Award
- Super Hero Saturday at Boulevard Mall to Benefit John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Hearing Loss Education Class for Parents and Families
- WCHOB Parking Ramp Stairwell to be Closed Temporarily
- Mary Watkins of Child Protective Services Stationed at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
VNA to Hold Career Open House
Recruiters and staff will be on hand to share information about the wide range of career opportunities available at the VNA - especially in the areas of nursing (RN and LPN), physical and occupational therapy, and home care aides.
The VNA offers competitive pay, flexible schedules, generous personal time off, tuition reimbursement, and high quality health and dental insurance options.
Full-time, part-time and per diem positions are available.