- Latest Headlines
- John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital Construction Cam
- Buffalo Philharmonic presents $15,000 to the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Expectant Moms and their Babies to Benefit from New March of Dimes Project
- Charity Crafters Donate Hand-Knit Items for Newborns in Need
- Progress Continues on New Children’s Hospital Project
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Meade Named Senior Director, Strategic Implementation
Brian Meade, MBA, MS, has been named senior director of strategic implementation at Buffalo General Medical Center (BGMC) and Gates Vascular Institute (GVI). He will report to Cheryl Klass, senior vice president of operations at BGMC and president of Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo.
Most recently, Meade served as director of planning and implementation for Kaleida Health.
“I am excited and grateful to have this wonderful opportunity to continue the momentum of BGMC/GVI,” said Meade. “I look forward to building strong partnerships with the entire team to continue to grow our volume.”
As senior director, Meade will be responsible for:
- Development and execution of new processes and initiatives to improve patient throughput;
- Creating strategic alignment with physicians and the leadership team to ensure growth, development of market share and improved service line excellence;
- Operationalizing and tracking project timelines and milestones through the use of and/or development of novel tools;
- Conducting and analyzing market research, as well as using financial analysis to help multiple departments develop business plans;
- Spearheading strategic planning for clinical program development within the campus
Prior to joining Kaleida Health in 2007 as a health planning analyst, Meade spent nearly 10 years at Lake Shore Behavioral Health in a variety of roles and served as a consultant with Spectrum Human Services.
“Brian’s diverse experience and knowledge of the organization will be invaluable in helping the BGMC/GVI move the needle on a variety of projects,” said Cheryl Klass. “There is no question he will be a tremendous asset to our leadership and operations team and the campus in general.”
A resident of Lake View, Meade received a Bachelor of Arts in economics and health and human services from the State University of New York at Buffalo, a Master of Science in counselor education from Canisius College and a Master of Business Administration from Medaille College.