- Latest Headlines
- Gates Vascular Institute Recognized for Aesthetic Appeal
- Daisy Troop Donates Books, Stuffed Animals to Women & Children’s Hospital
- Minions Stop By WCHOB to Visit With Patients
- Welcome to the 2014 1st & 2nd Quarter Physician Recruits
- Hoopla! Frozen Yogurt to Donate 100% of Tonight’s Grand Opening Proceeds to WCHOB
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Kaleida Health Laboratories Open Four New Locations for Blood Draws
The Kaleida Health Laboratories recently opened four new Patient Service Centers:
6363 Transit Road, Suite 510
2290 Delaware Avenue, Suite 700
Union Center West
3900 Union Road, Suite 600
The Kaleida Health Laboratories perform more than four million tests each year and are Western New York’s leading clinical laboratory. They are the only hospital-based laboratory in Western New York accredited by The College of American Pathologists lab accreditation program, the “Gold Standard” for laboratory quality.
The Kaleida Health Laboratories provide state of the art diagnostic testing, conducted by the same experienced and dedicated laboratory scientists that perform testing for all of the Kaleida Health hospitals and patients.
The Kaleida Health Laboratories have 16 convenient locations, including Amherst, Buffalo, Cheektowaga, Clarence, Hamburg, Lancaster, Lockport, North Tonawanda and Williamsville.
No appointment is needed. If you need blood work, call (716) 626-7920 or visit www.kaleidahealth.org/locations/labs/.