- Latest Headlines
- Dr. Michelle Walter Brings Supportive Care to Women & Children’s Hospital
- Amherst Middle School Begins Year-Long Program to Benefit Women & Children’s Hospital
- Haunted Hollow Returns to Clarence this Halloween
- Kaleida Health Names New System Chief Operating Officer
- Night of Indulgence: Health is Your Best Accessory
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Kaleida Health Receives Proposals for Former Millard Fillmore Hospital Site
Over the next few weeks, Kaleida Health will study the responses, meet with the developers and interview each of the respective teams regarding their proposed development projects.
In July, Kaleida Health re-issued the RFP to 59 developers after Chason Affinity was unable to recruit a veterinary school as previously planned.
Kaleida Health has already begun the reuse process for the Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo, which is scheduled to move to its new home in 2016. A similar development rights RFP for the Bryant Street campus is expected to be released in early 2014.
At the end of these processes, Kaleida Health can move forward with its core mission, which is improving the health of our community, while those who specialize in real estate matters can address the respective properties' redevelopment.