- Latest Headlines
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor to Appear on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- Karola Long, RN Named 2014 Perinatal Nurse of the Year by the Buffalo Prenatal-Perinatal Network
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo Celebrates Baby Safety Month
The event featured information on lead poisoning prevention, shaken baby syndrome, childbirth education, and more. Parents, grandparents and others were invited to stop by for tips, tools and an abundance of resources on how to keep their tiny loved ones safe. All attendees walked away with a baby safety check list and gift bag.
Baby Safety Month is an opportunity to raise awareness of keeping newborns and toddlers safe in the home and on the go. Baby proofing the home and keeping a baby safety checklist can reduce the chances of accidents.