- Latest Headlines
- Doctors of the World raise $15,000 for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Classic Golf Tournament Rescheduled
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor Featured on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo Celebrates Baby Safety Month
The event featured information on lead poisoning prevention, shaken baby syndrome, childbirth education, and more. Parents, grandparents and others were invited to stop by for tips, tools and an abundance of resources on how to keep their tiny loved ones safe. All attendees walked away with a baby safety check list and gift bag.
Baby Safety Month is an opportunity to raise awareness of keeping newborns and toddlers safe in the home and on the go. Baby proofing the home and keeping a baby safety checklist can reduce the chances of accidents.