- Latest Headlines
- ‘Tis the Season … to Shop for a Good Cause!
- Imaging Services a National Case Study for Maintaining CT Image Quality While Lowering Radiation Dose
- Download the Early Childhood Direction Center Winter 2013 Newsletter
- VNA of WNY Ranked Among Top Five Percent Nationally
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital Respiratory Team Receives Elite Distinction
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo Celebrates Baby Safety Month
The event featured information on lead poisoning prevention, shaken baby syndrome, childbirth education, and more. Parents, grandparents and others were invited to stop by for tips, tools and an abundance of resources on how to keep their tiny loved ones safe. All attendees walked away with a baby safety check list and gift bag.
Baby Safety Month is an opportunity to raise awareness of keeping newborns and toddlers safe in the home and on the go. Baby proofing the home and keeping a baby safety checklist can reduce the chances of accidents.