- Latest Headlines
- ‘Tis the Season … to Shop for a Good Cause!
- Imaging Services a National Case Study for Maintaining CT Image Quality While Lowering Radiation Dose
- Download the Early Childhood Direction Center Winter 2013 Newsletter
- VNA of WNY Ranked Among Top Five Percent Nationally
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital Respiratory Team Receives Elite Distinction
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Buffalo Baby Hits the Airwaves
As a new network of neighborhood OB/GYN Centers operated by Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo expands to six locations this early fall, physician and administrative leaders have begun granting television interviews to promote the improved access to our maternity services throughout Western New York.
Recently, Jennie Dembski, MD, and Barbara Neilson, Practice Manager, OB/GYN Centers, appeared on Channel 7’s AM Buffalo. To see, click here:
Also recently, Dr. Dembski and Gil Farkash, MD, Clinic Chief of Service, OB/GYN, were interviewed during WNY Living on Ch. 2. To see, click here:
The existing Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo network of neighborhood OB/GYN centers includes the following locations:
- Elmwood OB/GYN, 239 Bryant Street in Buffalo
- Kensington OB/GYN, 462 Grider Street in Buffalo
- North Tonawanda OB/GYN, at DeGraffMemorialHospital, 445 Tremont Street, North Tonawanda
Three new neighborhood OB/GYN centers that will expand the existing network for Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo include:
- Lancaster OB/GYN, 6363 Transit Road in the TOPS-RehmPlaza of Lancaster, NY
- Lockport OB/GYN, 475 South Transit Road in Lockport, NY
- McKinley OB/GYN, 3860 McKinley Parkway in Hamburg, NY
Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo offers women the best option for delivering their baby as the only hospital in Western New York with a team of pediatric surgeons and a full panel of pediatric medical subspecialists on site, including the region’s largest, most advanced and safest neonatal intensive care unit.
More information about these centers or other maternity services at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo is available online at www.BuffaloBaby.org. This website for Buffalo Baby, the brand for maternity services provided by Kaleida Health at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo and Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, is designed for expectant and new parents.
Additional information available: http://www.BuffaloBaby.org