- Latest Headlines
- Doctors of the World raise $15,000 for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Classic Golf Tournament Rescheduled
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor Featured on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Fundraising Patient Returns to Unveil a Family Room for Other Oncology Patients
Thank you Colin Wegner, Nichols School graduate and patient of Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo who was diagnosed with a brain tumor 2 ½ years ago, along members of his family and friends who raised $10,000 used to open Colin’s Family Room in the Hematology & Oncology Unit at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo.
Colin with family and friends raised the funds with a bike ride and fundraiser to follow at the Nickel City Café. Colin then chose to use these funds to create a family room for other patients and their families receiving care in the Hematology & Oncology Unit, where he has been a frequent visitor.
|Related Kaleida Service: Hematology/Oncology|