- Latest Headlines
- Kaleida Health Laboratories Receive CAP Accreditation
- Dr. Lan Le Adams Appointed Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist
- Eleven-year-old Donates Birthday Funds to Miles for Smiles
- Kaleida Health Leaders Receive Healthcare 50 Award
- State Department of Health Planning Council Approves Projects
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Cardiothoracic Surgery Team Achieves Three Star Rating...Again!
Congratulations to the cardiothoracic surgery team at the Gates Vascular Institute. They achieved a three star overall composite score, which is the highest recognition possible, for aortic valve replacement (2010-2012) and coronary artery bypass graft (2012) from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons.
The Society is an international organization representing thousands of cardiothoracic surgery teams. Their goal is to ensure the best possible outcomes for surgeries performed within the chest.