- Latest Headlines
- Saturday is National Drug Drop Off Day
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital Recognized With Quality Achievement Award for Heart Failure Care
- National Medical Laboratory Professionals Week
- March 2014 Update: The new John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Laboratories Receive CAP Accreditation
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Cardiothoracic Surgery Team Achieves Three Star Rating...Again!
Congratulations to the cardiothoracic surgery team at the Gates Vascular Institute. They achieved a three star overall composite score, which is the highest recognition possible, for aortic valve replacement (2010-2012) and coronary artery bypass graft (2012) from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons.
The Society is an international organization representing thousands of cardiothoracic surgery teams. Their goal is to ensure the best possible outcomes for surgeries performed within the chest.