- Latest Headlines
- ‘Tis the Season … to Shop for a Good Cause!
- Imaging Services a National Case Study for Maintaining CT Image Quality While Lowering Radiation Dose
- Download the Early Childhood Direction Center Winter 2013 Newsletter
- VNA of WNY Ranked Among Top Five Percent Nationally
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital Respiratory Team Receives Elite Distinction
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Cardiothoracic Surgery Team Achieves Three Star Rating...Again!
Congratulations to the cardiothoracic surgery team at the Gates Vascular Institute. They achieved a three star overall composite score, which is the highest recognition possible, for aortic valve replacement (2010-2012) and coronary artery bypass graft (2012) from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons.
The Society is an international organization representing thousands of cardiothoracic surgery teams. Their goal is to ensure the best possible outcomes for surgeries performed within the chest.