- Latest Headlines
- ‘Tis the Season … to Shop for a Good Cause!
- Imaging Services a National Case Study for Maintaining CT Image Quality While Lowering Radiation Dose
- Download the Early Childhood Direction Center Winter 2013 Newsletter
- VNA of WNY Ranked Among Top Five Percent Nationally
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital Respiratory Team Receives Elite Distinction
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Arbogast Named Director of Quality Improvement at the Gates Vascular Institute
Patricia Arbogast, FNP, was named the director of quality improvement at the Gates Vascular Institute.
Arbogast previously served as administrative nurse practitioner, cardiovascular services at Buffalo General Medical Center and the Gates Vascular Institute.
In her new role, Arbogast will lead quality and patient safety initiatives, to include ISO and regulatory compliance, ensuring quality standards are met and maintained, and the coordination and analysis of data reporting to and from registry and regulatory bodies.
“Quality is reflected in everything that we do every day,” said Arbogast. “Our patients and community deserve care that meets best practice standards with a never-ending quest to improve what we do and how we do it. At the end of the day, quality is everything!”
Arbogast began her career as a registered nurse in the telemetry step-down unit at DeGraff Memorial Hospital and has built a diverse inpatient care career. In addition to her roles within Kaleida Health, which included positions at all adult hospitals, her experience includes:
Nurse practitioner positions at:
- Gastroenterology Associates
- Buffalo Cardiology & Pulmonary Associates
- Highgate Medical Group
Registered Nurse positions at:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- Erie County Medical Center
- Charleston Area Medical Center, Charleston, West Virginia
“Patty brings an incredible amount of knowledge and experience to this position,” said Mary Pruski, Kaleida Health vice president and chief quality officer. “She has been a tireless advocate for quality while serving as administrative nurse practitioner in cardiovascular services so this new role is a perfect fit for her interests and talent.”
A resident of Grand Island, Arbogast received a Bachelor of Science in nursing from Niagara University School of Nursing and her Master of Science in nursing (Family Nurse Practitioner Program) from the State University of New York at Buffalo.