- Latest Headlines
- Kaleida Health Laboratories Receive CAP Accreditation
- Dr. Lan Le Adams Appointed Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist
- Eleven-year-old Donates Birthday Funds to Miles for Smiles
- Kaleida Health Leaders Receive Healthcare 50 Award
- State Department of Health Planning Council Approves Projects
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Buffalo Baby Expo Features Experts and Information for New and Expectant Parents
Sponsored by Buffalo Baby, the brand for maternity services provided by Kaleida Health at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo and Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, the Buffalo Baby Expo is free of charge and will feature childbirth educators, lactation consultants, obstetricians, dieticians, and other experts to answer questions and offer related information.
Additionally, local community agencies that serve new and expecting parents will attend the expo, including EduKids, Inc., Little Rumpkins Diaper Service, Baby’s Sweet Beginnings, Mom365 Photography, The Care Connection and others.
WKSE-FM, KISS 98.5 radio personality, Judd, will also be at the Buffalo Baby Expo from noon-2 p.m. with games and prizes. Those who attend the expo can enter to win a baby video monitor and other great giveaways.
More information about the Buffalo Baby Expo and Kaleida Health maternity services at Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital and Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo is available at www.BuffaloBaby.org or by calling (716) 878-1114. The Buffalo Baby website also includes:
- An overview of programs, services and facilities, including OB/GYN centers, preconception services, high risk pregnancy, labor & delivery, mother and newborn care
- Maternity tools including find a doctor, maternity guidebooks (prenatal care and labor & delivery) and due date calendar
- Online pre-registration for either Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital or Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Online childbirth education
- Daily educational opportunities for maternity classes offered through Kaleida Health
Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital is a full service, 265-bed acute care teaching hospital and a subsidiary of Kaleida Health, Western New York’s largest healthcare provider. Located in Amherst, one of Western New York’s fastest growing and safest suburbs, the facility is proud to serve those residing in the local community and nearby areas. For more information, please go online at www.kaleidahealth.org/Suburban
Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo, a Kaleida Health facility and teaching hospital for the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, is the regional center for comprehensive and state-of-the-art pediatric, neonatal, perinatal and obstetrical services in Western New York and beyond. For more information, please go online at www.wchob.org.
Additional information available: http://www.BuffaloBaby.org