- Latest Headlines
- National Drug Take-Back Day This Saturday
- Betty Armenia, RN Appointed Trauma Program Manager for Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Howard Named Director of Laboratory Operations
- Spittler Named Vice President and Chief Quality and Patient Safety Officer
- Women & Children’s Hospital Hosts NICU Family Reunion Picnic
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Labor Contract Ratified at Kaleida Health
Voting by union members took place this week.
“We are pleased to have the contract ratified,” said James Kaskie, president and CEO of Kaleida Health. “It is an investment in our employees and allows us to deal with an ever-changing health care environment. More importantly, we can now focus on meeting the healthcare needs of the Western New York communities that we serve with safe, quality patient care.”
The three-year contract will be in effect through May 31, 2016.
The groups began bargaining on March 2, 2013 and through 32 negotiating sessions, reached tentative agreement on over 150 articles, MOUs, and letters including all economic and non-economic issues in the contract.