- Latest Headlines
- Schumer Calls for Senate to Pass the Sudden Unexpected Death Data Enhancement and Awareness Act
- Unyts Blood Drive to Help Patients Like Alexis Sonricker
- 11 Year Old Entertains Patients & Visitors With Musical Talent
- A Dog for Jack
- John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital Construction Cam
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Summertime Events to Benefit Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
The events for this summer are as follows:
-8th Annual Rite Kids/Children’s Miracle Network Charity Golf Tournament: 12 noon on July 15th at the Tan Tara Golf Course (4391 Tonawanda Creek Road North Tonawanda, NY 14120)
-10th Anniversary Miles for Smiles Wine Tasting: 6-9 p.m. on July 15th at Lafayette Hotel 391 Washington St., Buffalo, NY 14203
- Wine tasting, hors d’oeuvres, coffee bar, scrumptious desserts & music by Whirlin’ Disc Sound.
-Tops Charity Golf Outing: July 22nd at Transit Valley Country Club (8290 Transit Road, East Amherst, NY 14051)
-Swain Hardcore Mudd Run Warm-Up: 8 a.m.-1 p.m. on August 17th at Swain Resort (2275 Main Street Swain, NY 14884)
- 4 mile obstacle course with 8-10 different obstacles. Upon completion of the race, 2 refreshments at the finish line will be provided, access to the post-party will be granted, and participants will receive an event t-shirt and dog tags.
-B & L Charity Golf Tournament: August 22nd at the Arrowhead Golf Course (12292 Clarence Center Rd Akron, NY 14001)
-Boys Will be Boys: 1 p.m.-4 p.m. on August 25th at Salvatore’s Italian Gardens (6461 Transit Road Depew, NY 14043)
- This event for boys from ages three to ten years old, will feature cars, a fire truck, police officers, foosball, lunch, a dino dig, and a goodie bag filled with items up to $50 value.
The Kaleida Health Foundation supports state-of-the-art equipment, research, education, community health and wellness programs, and charity care through the generous contributions of individuals, physicians, corporations, foundations and employees.
Please visit foundation.kaleidahealth.org or call (716) 881-8260 for more information about any of these events.
Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo, a Kaleida Health facility and teaching hospital for the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, is the regional center for comprehensive and state-of-the-art pediatric, neonatal, perinatal and obstetrical services in Western New York and beyond. For more information, please go online at www.wchob.org.
Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo is ranked by US News & World Report in its special edition of "Best Children's Hospitals" for each of the past two years. As three of the specialty areas within children's hospitals ranked nationally in this publication, Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo is among the best children's hospitals in Neurology/Neurosurgery and Cancer care in 2011 – 2012, Gastroenterology in 2012 – 2013, and Neurology/Neurosurgery again in 2013-2014.