- Latest Headlines
- ‘Tis the Season … to Shop for a Good Cause!
- Imaging Services a National Case Study for Maintaining CT Image Quality While Lowering Radiation Dose
- Download the Early Childhood Direction Center Winter 2013 Newsletter
- VNA of WNY Ranked Among Top Five Percent Nationally
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital Respiratory Team Receives Elite Distinction
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
BGMC May Employee of the Month: Donna McCourt
Every mother dreams of her child’s wedding, so when Donna McCourt, RN, nurse manager of 16 North and South learned that a patient wouldn’t be able to attend her son’s wedding due to her hospitalization, she got busy. Very busy.
Donna moved heaven and earth to include the patient in the wedding right from her hospital bed via SKYPE. She and her staff transformed the patient’s room with wedding decorations and flowers and made sure she was beautifully dressed and had her hair and make up done so she could really feel part of the wedding.
Donna went above and beyond to make it a special day for her and truly transformed the patient's experience.
Congratulations and thank you Donna!