- Latest Headlines
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor to Appear on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- Karola Long, RN Named 2014 Perinatal Nurse of the Year by the Buffalo Prenatal-Perinatal Network
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo Offers Childbirth Education in July
The schedule for the month of July include the following:
- Prepared Childbirth Class. July 17 to July 31 from 6 - 8p.m. (Three week class)
- Birthing Basics for Busy Parents on July 27 from 9a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Sibling Class on July 15 from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Sibling at Birth (follows right after Sibling Class)
- Mommy & Baby every Thursday from 6 – 8 p.m.
The Childbirth Classes are designed with new and expecting mothers and families in mind. The Childbirth will work with those who need help ensuring the safest and most satisfying birth experience possible. They will explain the facts and options available in maternity care and answer all of your questions. To register for a class and to learn more, please go online at www.buffalobaby.org/education/ or call (716)–878–7342.
The Childbirth Education eLearningProgram is an alternative for those parents who cannot attend conventional prenatal classes due to bed rest, scheduling conflicts or time constraints. This is an interactive web-based program that includes animated illustrations, videos and voice-overs. It can be viewed on a PC or Mac. High speed internet is advised, but dial-up will work however it will take longer to download. For more information, please go online at www.buffalobaby.org/education/online-classes.asp or call (716)-878-7342.
Childbirth Classes offered by Women & Children’s Hospital throughout the year include: Prepared Childbirth, Baby Basics and Beyond, Breastfeeding, Childbirth Refresher, Birthing Basics for Busy Parents, Siblings Class, Sibling at Birth, and Mommy & Baby. To register for classes, please call the Childbirth Education Department at (716)-878-7342.
Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo, a Kaleida Health facility and teaching hospital for the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, is the regional center for comprehensive and state-of-the-art pediatric, neonatal, perinatal and obstetrical services in Western New York and beyond. For more information, please go online at www.wchob.org.
Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo is ranked by US News & World Report in its special edition of "Best Children's Hospitals". As three of the specialty areas within children's hospitals ranked nationally in this publication, Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo is among the best children's hospitals in Neurology, Neurosurgery and Cancer care in 2011 – 2012, Gastroenterology in 2012 – 2013 and Neurology and Neurosurgery again in 2013 – 2014.
Additional information available: http://www. BuffaloBaby.org