- Latest Headlines
- Kaleida Classic Golf Tournament Rescheduled
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor Featured on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Kaleida Health Recognized for Community Value
Founded in 2000, Cleverley + Associates developed the CVI to assess the value hospitals give to the communities they serve. Using 10 measures, the CVI assesses hospitals' performance based on four areas including financial viability and plant reinvestment, hospital cost structure, hospital charge structure, and hospital quality performance. According to the report, a hospital provides value when it is financially viable, reinvests back into the facility, maintains a low cost structure, has reasonable charges and provides high quality care.
A "Five Star" rating means Kaleida Health's facilities achieved a CVI ranking in the top 20 percent of the more than 3,000 hospitals included in the study. The Community Value 100® recognizes Kaleida Health as one of the highest scoring providers, ranked in the top 100 in the country.