- Latest Headlines
- Buffalo General Medical Center and Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital Receive Consumer Choice Award
- VNA Ranked in Top One Percent of Home Health Agencies
- October Children’s Champion
- The Family Resource Center Celebrates One Year Since Opening
- Danielle Goetz, MD Named Director of the Cystic Fibrosis Center at Women & Children’s Hospital
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Barbara B. Taggart, LNHA, Appointed Director for DeGraff Long-Term Care
Taggart comes to DeGraff with a well established background in serving the needs of older adults. A native of Buffalo, she has been away from the area since 1982. Her most recent assignments have been as administrator for an 80-bed long-term care facility in Queensbury, NY. Prior to that, Taggart served as administrator for a 120-bed long-term care facility in Amsterdam, NY.
Taggart believes that quality care and active involvement with staff and residents equates to achieving higher standards. "Working with older adults has always been my passion," shared Taggart. "My first week at DeGraff has been most welcoming, and I look forward to sharing my skills with a great team to have a positive impact on the lives of those we care for."
Taggart received degrees from The College at Brockport: State University of New York and St. Joseph's College of Maine. She has two grown children, Allison and Peter, as well as a dog, Lilly, and is pleased to be back in Western New York with an opportunity to make a difference.
Senior Marketing Associate