- Latest Headlines
- VNA of Western New York Partners with McKean County VNA & Hospice
- In Motion - A New Addition to the Gates Vascular Institute Lobby
- The First Humanism Rounds Honor the Memory and Positive Impact of Dr. Richard Sarkin and Dr. John Paroski
- Five questions with … Amy Habib Rittling, Co-Chair, Campaign for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- February’s Buffalo Baby-Buffalo Sabres Facebook Photo Contest Winner
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Children’s Champion - May 2013
Cyndi Beck – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Cyndi was nominated by very grateful parents of twins who spent many months in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. When recognizing Cyndi’s efforts, these parents shared the following:
Cyndi is so very caring and dedicated, and made us feel like real partners in the care of our children.
One of the extra’s she did this past year for the babies in the NICU was to make blankets for ALL of them for the Christmas holidays.
We so appreciated that effort. It is so difficult to be here during the holidays and that really made the holiday season brighter for all of us.”
Thank you Cyndi, for your dedication and caring compassion for our families. You really make a difference. Thank you for being a Children’s Champion!
The Family Advisory Council of Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo is seeking nominations to recognize employees who are “Children's Champions” of Patient and Family Centered Care. Please help us by sharing how an employee has made a difference.
To nominate a Children’s Champion, click on the following link: http://www.wchob.org/news/news_display.asp?artID=3302
Or, call Ann Maghran, Family Centered Care Coordinator, at (716) 878-1839.
Additional information available: http://www.wchob.org/familyresourcecenter