- Latest Headlines
- National Drug Take-Back Day This Saturday
- Betty Armenia, RN Appointed Trauma Program Manager for Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Howard Named Director of Laboratory Operations
- Spittler Named Vice President and Chief Quality and Patient Safety Officer
- Women & Children’s Hospital Hosts NICU Family Reunion Picnic
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
2013 Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo Nurse of Distinction: Nancy Bujnicki, RN, BSN
After achieving clinical excellence and expertise in these areas, Nancy moved into her current role as Patient Care Coordinator in the NICU – a position which requires her to act as a family advocate by assuring that exceptional care is being provided in a timely and efficient manner.
Nancy’s commitment to guiding families through a smooth transition from the NICU to the home led her to develop a successful CPR training program on site at the hospital; however Nancy believes her most significant contribution as a nurse is her education and compassion.
“My desire to consistently improve the care provided to patients and their families has led me to an incredibly rewarding career,” said Nancy.