- Latest Headlines
- Dr. Michelle Walter Brings Supportive Care to Women & Children’s Hospital
- Amherst Middle School Begins Year-Long Program to Benefit Women & Children’s Hospital
- Haunted Hollow Returns to Clarence this Halloween
- Kaleida Health Names New System Chief Operating Officer
- Night of Indulgence: Health is Your Best Accessory
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Urgent Need for Blood Donation After Thruway Accident
If you would like to donate blood to help with this critical need, call 512-7940, or stop by one of these Unyts donation centers:
110 Broadway Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14203
Thursday: 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Tonawanda Blood Donation Center Eastern Niagara Hospital
96 Niagara Street 521 East Avenue
Tonawanda, NY 14150 Lockport, NY 14094
Thursday: open until 8 p.m. Thursday: open until 5 p.m.
Eastern Hills Mall Donation Center Southgate Blood Donation Center
4545 Transit Road 1000 Union Road
Williamsville, NY 14221 West Seneca, NY 14224
Friday: 7 a.m. - 2 p.m. Friday: 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.