- Latest Headlines
- ‘Tis the Season … to Shop for a Good Cause!
- Imaging Services a National Case Study for Maintaining CT Image Quality While Lowering Radiation Dose
- Download the Early Childhood Direction Center Winter 2013 Newsletter
- VNA of WNY Ranked Among Top Five Percent Nationally
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital Respiratory Team Receives Elite Distinction
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Urgent Need for Blood Donation After Thruway Accident
If you would like to donate blood to help with this critical need, call 512-7940, or stop by one of these Unyts donation centers:
110 Broadway Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14203
Thursday: 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Tonawanda Blood Donation Center Eastern Niagara Hospital
96 Niagara Street 521 East Avenue
Tonawanda, NY 14150 Lockport, NY 14094
Thursday: open until 8 p.m. Thursday: open until 5 p.m.
Eastern Hills Mall Donation Center Southgate Blood Donation Center
4545 Transit Road 1000 Union Road
Williamsville, NY 14221 West Seneca, NY 14224
Friday: 7 a.m. - 2 p.m. Friday: 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.