726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Kaleida Health Leaders Receive Health Care 50 Award
Every year, Business First recognizes 50 exceptional healthcare professionals in Western New York for their compassion, innovation, strategy, research and care.
The following eight Kaleida Health award recipients will be honored in a special section of today's edition of Business First:
- Henry (Hank) Cole, senior director of Hospital Operations at DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Lisa Greisler, vice president of Clinical Services, chief nursing officer at the Visiting Nursing Association of Western New York, Inc.
- Michael Hughes, vice president and chief marketing officer
- Allegra Jaros, vice president and chief operating officer at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Margaret Paroski MD, MMM, executive vice president and chief medical officer
- Lisa Schmidt, vice president of Strategic Initiatives & Implementation
- Pankaj Singhal MD, director of Robotic Surgical Services
- Gregory Solak, vice president of Laboratory Services
Thomas Beecher, Jr., former chair of Kaleida Health's Board of Directors, was honored with the Lifetime Achievement Award as well.