- Latest Headlines
- Early Childhood Direction Center Coordinator Wins 2014 Quality Care Award
- Super Hero Saturday at Boulevard Mall to Benefit John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Hearing Loss Education Class for Parents and Families
- WCHOB Parking Ramp Stairwell to be Closed Temporarily
- Mary Watkins of Child Protective Services Stationed at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo Photograph in National Exhibit
The Children’s Hospital Association received more than 250 photographs from 56 children's hospitals across the country and internationally. The top 50 photographs are featured during a national tour of this exhibit.
The first stop on the tour was Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo, where it was on display in the main lobby through April 24. The photo exhibit will be on display at several children’s hospitals for the next two years and in Washington on Capitol Hill from June 17-21, 2013 in conjunction with the association’s Speak Now For Kids Family Advocacy Day. The photo exhibit will help remind Congress about the importance of supporting children and children’s hospitals.
This is the third time Julie has had a photograph included in a Children’s Hospital Association Photo Exhibit and the fourth time a photo has been included from Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo.
Julie’s winning photograph is entitled “I Trust You” and includes the caption: “This little girl’s expression of trust in her anesthesiologist shines through in her smile and bright blue eyes.”
To see other photographs taken by Julie at Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo in the past year, click here: