- Latest Headlines
- Fastest Growing Private Frozen Yogurt Chain, Hoopla!, to Open in Orchard Park
- EPIC Donates Painting to Mother-Baby Unit at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Grosner, Levy to be Honored at 2014 Kaleida Ball
- Kaleida Health Partners with NHL and Buffalo Sabres for NHL Combine
- WCHOB Announces Chief Nursing Officer Appointment
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Choco-Logo Bunny Fest is a Sweet Treat to Benefit Stone’s Buddies
The Choco-Logo Bunny Fest offers a sweet time for little ones and others to enjoy at 141 Broadway in Buffalo on Saturday, March 23 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The Bunny Fest, to benefit Stone’s Buddies at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo, will have many sweet treats, including:
- Make a chocolate bunny
- Face Painting
- Chocolate Demo’s
- Shop for Easter
- Tour of the chocolate factory
Ticket are $7.50 for one child or $21 for three and $14.50 for two adults or $28 for four and available online at www.ChocoLogo.com/events or by calling (716) 855-3500. Admission for adults is free with a paid child.
Downtown Buffalo's only chocolate factory and shop that works in small batches using premium ingredients to ensure freshness. Its signature products include Nutcorn and Salty Turtles with corporate gifts that make a great impression. Learn more at www.chocologo.com.
Stone’s Buddies, a program named after former patient Stone Filipovich, is designed to help chronically ill patients and their families cope with the emotional, financial and social issues that accompany chronic illness. To learn more about Stone’s Buddies, go online at www.stonesbuddies.org.