- Latest Headlines
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor to Appear on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- Karola Long, RN Named 2014 Perinatal Nurse of the Year by the Buffalo Prenatal-Perinatal Network
- Young Patient Donates Movies to MRI Library
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Local Youth Hockey Players Raise Funds for Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
To see a news story about this year’s Hockey 4 Hearts tournament, click on the following link: http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/201658/37/Good-Story-Challenge---Hockey-4-Hearts.
Hockey 4 Hearts is a non-profit organization that raises money for children that cannot get out on the ice rink or play sports due to their current health conditions. Hockey 4 Hearts raises most of its money by selling advertisements that go in the tournament program book. For more information on Hockey 4 Hearts, visit their website at www.hockey4hearts.com.