- Latest Headlines
- ‘Tis the Season … to Shop for a Good Cause!
- Imaging Services a National Case Study for Maintaining CT Image Quality While Lowering Radiation Dose
- Download the Early Childhood Direction Center Winter 2013 Newsletter
- VNA of WNY Ranked Among Top Five Percent Nationally
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital Respiratory Team Receives Elite Distinction
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Second Annual Spring into Fitness 5K Race/Walk
If you are not a runner, you can still participate in the newly-added 2.5K walk. As a family-oriented event, strollers and walkers are always welcome.
Two healthcare trophies will be awarded at this year's event. One award will be offered to the Kaleida Health facility that has the highest percentage of employee finishers. The second award will be given to the individual department that has the highest ratio of race participants to staff members.
This year's race route will include a full tour of the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus. At the end of the race, runners and friends will be invited to enjoy food and drink at the post race party.
The first 150 employees to pre-register for the event online will receive $10 off their registration fee. Use the code "KALEIDAEMP150" to receive the discount.
All net proceeds are donated to the Kaleida Health Foundation for future wellness and health events.
For additional information and to register for the race, visit: http://foundation.kaleidahealth.org/springintofitness/