- Latest Headlines
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor to Appear on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- Karola Long, RN Named 2014 Perinatal Nurse of the Year by the Buffalo Prenatal-Perinatal Network
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Personnel Changes at BGMC/Kaleida Health
Two key personnel changes have been made at Buffalo General Medical Center/Kaleida Health.
Andy DiLuca (left) has been named Interim Director of Pharmacy for Kaleida Health, filling the vacancy left by Mary Anne Dannenhoffer who retired a few months ago.
Andy will oversee the provision of pharmacy services to all inpatients and outpatient clinics within Kaleida Health, as well as determine the most efficient utilization of existing resources and facilities.
Andy has been at Buffalo General since 1984 and had held the position of Pharmacy Manager since 1998.
Charlie Saleh has been named Director, Critical Care and Patient Flow at Buffalo General and the Gates Vascular Institute.
In this new role, Charlie will provide system level nursing leadership to patient care and service delivery areas including oversight of staff, budget and quality issues. He will also be responsible for patient flow and proper patient placement throughout all of BGMC and GVI.
Most recently, Charlie served as Director, Corporate Transfer and Service Response Center.
Please congratulate Charlie and Andy!