- Latest Headlines
- John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital Construction Cam
- Buffalo Philharmonic presents $15,000 to the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Expectant Moms and their Babies to Benefit from New March of Dimes Project
- Charity Crafters Donate Hand-Knit Items for Newborns in Need
- Progress Continues on New Children’s Hospital Project
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Webcam of Construction Site for John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital Posted Online
The image refreshes every five seconds and is taken every 30 minutes during regular construction hours. The camera will be pointed at the site to provide images through completion of construction.
More information about the physician-led plans for the John R. Oishei Children's Hospital on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus is also available at www.wchob.org/bnmc.
This web site includes the most current update on plans for the new hospital and ambulatory care center along with an overview of these projects, conceptual renderings, the physician-led steering committee and its vision and goals.
It also provides details about the approach taken by Shepley Bulfinch Richardson & Abbott, one of the country's top pediatric healthcare architects selected to design the new, state-of-the-art and free-standing John R. Oishei Children's Hospital.