726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Childbirth Education Classes for New or Expecting Parents Available throughout 2013 at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
Each class is a 3 week series and includes a tour of Labor & Delivery and the Mother-Baby Unit. Classes are held in the Administrative Board Room at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo during the following dates:
- Class #1 – January 8- 22
- Class #2 – February 12- 26
- Class #3 – March 12- 26
- Class #4 – April 9- 23
- Class #5 – May 14-28
- Class #6 – June 11-25
- Class #7 – July 9-23
- Class #8 – August 13-27
- Class #9 – September 10-24
- Class #10 – October 8-22
- Class # 11 – November 12-26
- Class #12 – Dec 10-17 (two weeks series)
To register, please call the Childbirth Education Department at (716) 878-7342. All classes must be registered for in advance.
Childbirth Education provides trained staff to answer questions and provide new and expecting parents with all the information that they might need. Classes offer education on topics such as labor and delivery, breathing techniques, exercises, caesarean births, recovery classes, infant safety and CPR and infant development and stimulation.
For more information about childbirth education or maternity services available across Kaleida Health, please go online at www.buffalobaby.org. Buffalo Baby is the brand for maternity services provided at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo and MillardFillmoreSuburbanHospital.
This website also contains the following information beneficial for new and expectant mothers and families:
* An overview of programs and services, including Women’s Health Centers, Preconception Services, High Risk Pregnancy and Deliver, Labor & Delivery, Mother and Newborn Care, and Childbirth Education
* Maternity Tools for Baby and Mother, including Find a Doctor, Maternity Guidebooks and Due Date Calendar
* Online pre-registration for either MillardFillmoreSuburbanHospital or Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
Additional information available: http://www.buffalobaby.org/