- Latest Headlines
- Early Childhood Direction Center Coordinator Wins 2014 Quality Care Award
- Super Hero Saturday at Boulevard Mall to Benefit John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Hearing Loss Education Class for Parents and Families
- WCHOB Parking Ramp Stairwell to be Closed Temporarily
- Mary Watkins of Child Protective Services Stationed at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Ellicott Street Closing Between High and Goodrich
As a safety precaution for all traffic and pedestrians, Ellicott Street between High and Goodrich Streets will be closed beginning March 8, 2013.
The entrance to Buffalo General Medical Center on the corner of High and Ellicott Streets will remain open. However, patients and family members needing handicap friendly access should use the valet entrance at either the Gates Vascular Institute or Buffalo General Medical Center.
Handicap transport vans should only use the main entrance to the Gates Vascular Institute.
A detour route will direct traffic down High Street past Ellicott Street to Main and Goodrich Streets.
Self-parking will remain available in the ramp between E. North and Goodrich Streets across from the valet entrance to the Gates Vascular Institute on Ellicott Street and on the corner of High and Ellicott Streets.
A map that shows the street closing, open entrances, detour route and accessible parking is available.
Thank you for your patience as we continue building a healthier future.
Additional information available: http://www.kaleidahealth.org/kyi/news/images/art3850/Ellicott-Closure-Map700.gif