- Latest Headlines
- Doctors of the World raise $15,000 for the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Classic Golf Tournament Rescheduled
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor Featured on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Nursing Education Grant Won by Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
BlueCross BlueShield of WNY Awards $5,000 for Rasing Most in WNY for March of Dimes
NICU nurses from Women & Children's Hospital won this $5,000 education grant awarded following a challenge by BlueCross BlueShield to all nursing units in Western New York to raise funds through personal sponsorships to support this year's annual March of Dimes Walk.
Nurses from the NICU raised approximately $4,600, the most of any unit in Western New York and were declared winners of this local challenge.