- Latest Headlines
- Kaleida Health Receives Strategic Integration Award
- Fastest Growing Private Frozen Yogurt Chain, Hoopla!, to Open in Orchard Park
- EPIC Donates Painting to Mother-Baby Unit at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Patient’s Fundraising Efforts Bring Music to Rooms at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Khalid Kakish, MD Appointed in Pediatric Neurology
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Online Childbirth Education Program Now Available at Millard Fillmore Suburban and Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
Millard Fillmore Suburban and Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo are now offering an eLearning Childbirth Education Program. This interactive web-based program includes animated illustrations, videos and private tours of the facilities as well as direct contact with a childbirth educator where you will be delivering your baby.
The online classes cover a variety of topics focused on pregnancy and childbirth including:
- Childbirth education and support
- Understanding labor and birth
- A detailed labor guide
- Caring for yourself postpartum
- Feeding and caring for your newborn
The online childbirth education program provides convenient access to essential resources for new and expectant parents. The program is ideal for those that may not be able to attend traditional childbirth classes due to time constraints, scheduling conflicts or need for bed rest. It can also serve as a refresher course for parents who have previously given birth. The program is currently available for both PCs and Macs.
The benefits of this program go beyond the convenience of taking these classes at home or when you have free time. By registering, one will also receive: a parent’s book and other relevant written materials, one face-to-face meeting with a childbirth educator, tour of the facility, access to the hospital’s childbirth educators via email or phone to answer any additional questions or concerns.
Access to all resources mentioned is available for 90 days after the initial login.
To register for the program, please call Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital at 716-568-3628 or Women & Children’s Hospital at 716-878-7342.
For more information on the Online Childbirth Education Program, please visit www.buffalobaby.org