- Latest Headlines
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor to Appear on "Jeopardy!"
- Luminosa Winterguard Give Away Teddy Bears at Women & Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Health Announces Chief Medical Officer Appointments
- Karola Long, RN Named 2014 Perinatal Nurse of the Year by the Buffalo Prenatal-Perinatal Network
- Young Patient Donates Movies to MRI Library
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Boulevard Mall’s Twelve Days of Holiday Giving Campaign Benefits Women & Children’s Hospital
Beginning December 1 through 12
Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo is one of five organizations selected by the Boulevard Mall to benefit from its 12 Days of Holiday Giving Campaign.
During the first 12 days of December (1-12), Boulevard Mall will reward supporters of Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo one point for every dollar spent at the mall and two points for every dollar in gift cards purchased.
These shoppers simply bring their Boulevard Mall receipts to Guest Services and designate their points to be allocated to Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo. It’s that simple!
Boulevard Mall will reward the top two point-scoring charities with $500 in mall gift cards each. The three remaining charities will receive $250 in mall gift cards.
Happy holidays and shopping!