- Latest Headlines
- Christmas in July Celebrated with Patients and their Families
- Doctors of the World Raise $15,000 for the Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Kaleida Classic Golf Tournament Rescheduled
- Gates Vascular Institute Performs First Cardiac Cryoablations
- Daughter of WCHOB Doctor Featured on "Jeopardy!"
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
HighPointe on Michigan Wins ‘Brick by Brick’ Award
The $64 million facility, located at the highest point on Michigan Avenue in Buffalo, represents Kaleida Health’s commitment to an urban healthcare need, with sensitivity to urban-planning issues of scale, green space, site zoning and circulation.
HighPointe is the first new investment in nursing home care in Buffalo in decades, and it features small-scale households with lounge and dining spaces that are easily accessible to residents. Each household has a two-story terrace that fills the shared living spaces with natural light.
The Brick by Brick program recognizes finalists in eight categories of real estate, construction and development in the Buffalo Niagara region.