- Latest Headlines
- ‘Tis the Season … to Shop for a Good Cause!
- Imaging Services a National Case Study for Maintaining CT Image Quality While Lowering Radiation Dose
- Download the Early Childhood Direction Center Winter 2013 Newsletter
- VNA of WNY Ranked Among Top Five Percent Nationally
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital Respiratory Team Receives Elite Distinction
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Hallmark Donation for Patient Floors
Please stop by the former Eckerd Building on West Utica Street (between Delaware and Elmwood) to pick up great Hallmark items that were donated for patient floors at Kaleida. Items such as note cards, tissue paper, gift bags, cups, recordable books, etc.
Date: Tuesday, November 27th and Tuesday, December 11th 2012
Time: 9 am to 3 pm
Please bring a large vehicle as some boxes are big and bring extra help to load your vehicle.