- Latest Headlines
- Gates Vascular Institute Recognized for Aesthetic Appeal
- Kaleida Health, ECMC and Other Partners Receive DSRIP Design Grant Award
- Daisy Troop Donates Books, Stuffed Animals to Women & Children’s Hospital
- Minions Stop By WCHOB to Visit With Patients
- Welcome to the 2014 1st & 2nd Quarter Physician Recruits
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Outlook Web Access – E-mail Access for Nursing Staff
Access E-mail Anywhere - Anytime
Outlook Web Access allows for quick and easy access to your e-mail account from any Kaleida connected computer or from a home computer using Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher.
Outlook Web Access provides the ability to send and receive mail, schedule appointments and meetings, manage tasks, contacts and notes in one location.
Benefits of using OWA for nursing:
• Communication will be improved with staff and management.
• Information about process and policy changes can be quickly distributed.
• Increased awareness about events and educational opportunities.
• General announcements within the organization can be easily communicated.
E-mail access will be rolled out site-by-site starting at Buffalo General Hospital. Additional information regarding access and training will be communicated as the rollout takes place at your site.