- Latest Headlines
- Early Childhood Direction Center Coordinator Wins 2014 Quality Care Award
- Super Hero Saturday at Boulevard Mall to Benefit John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Hearing Loss Education Class for Parents and Families
- WCHOB Parking Ramp Stairwell to be Closed Temporarily
- Mary Watkins of Child Protective Services Stationed at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Outlook Web Access – E-mail Access for Nursing Staff
Access E-mail Anywhere - Anytime
Outlook Web Access allows for quick and easy access to your e-mail account from any Kaleida connected computer or from a home computer using Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher.
Outlook Web Access provides the ability to send and receive mail, schedule appointments and meetings, manage tasks, contacts and notes in one location.
Benefits of using OWA for nursing:
• Communication will be improved with staff and management.
• Information about process and policy changes can be quickly distributed.
• Increased awareness about events and educational opportunities.
• General announcements within the organization can be easily communicated.
E-mail access will be rolled out site-by-site starting at Buffalo General Hospital. Additional information regarding access and training will be communicated as the rollout takes place at your site.