- Latest Headlines
- ‘Tis the Season … to Shop for a Good Cause!
- Imaging Services a National Case Study for Maintaining CT Image Quality While Lowering Radiation Dose
- Download the Early Childhood Direction Center Winter 2013 Newsletter
- VNA of WNY Ranked Among Top Five Percent Nationally
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital Respiratory Team Receives Elite Distinction
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Forecasting "sunny and warm" for Calypso Clambake to Benefit DeGraff Memorial Hospital
There are still tickets available for the 15th Annual Charity Clambake, benefitting DeGraff Memorial Hospital. The event will take place on Wednesday, August 15th from 4-9 p.m. at the Shores Waterfront Restaurant on Tonawanda Island in North Tonawanda.
This years "Calypso" Clambake will feature an exotic island flair with live steel drum music by the Caribbean Extravaganza. That, along with prizes for the best island attire, warm weather and soft breezes, will make for a great mid week get away. This is one of the few events that you can enjoy unlimited raw and steamed clams, clam chowder, non-seafood appetizers, full buffet dinner, wine, beer and soda, great prize auctions and a relaxed summer evening for just $40! It is one of the best deals of the summer. A portion of the proceeds benefit DeGraff Memorial Hospital. Get your tickets now for a fun night out with friends, family and co workers. Reserve your tickets today by calling 690-2004. For any questions call Phyllis Gentner at 690-2005 or e-mail email@example.com.
Senior Marketing Associate