- Latest Headlines
- ‘Tis the Season … to Shop for a Good Cause!
- Imaging Services a National Case Study for Maintaining CT Image Quality While Lowering Radiation Dose
- Download the Early Childhood Direction Center Winter 2013 Newsletter
- VNA of WNY Ranked Among Top Five Percent Nationally
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital Respiratory Team Receives Elite Distinction
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Celebrate National Women’s Health Week With Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
We are proud to host two exciting community events this month during National Women’s Health Week observed around the country May 13-19. National Women’s Health Week encourages women to make their health a top priority. It also empowers women to take the necessary steps to improve their health and lower their risk of certain diseases.
Monday May 14th 12:00-6:00 PM
Women’s Works: Tools for a Healthier You a health & wellness fair being held at the Boulevard Mall (in the Sears court) that will include:
- Live demonstrations by surgeons with the daVinci surgical robot, plus a chance to try your own hands at the console.
- WCHOB Women's Health Center representatives
- Maternity /Labor and Delivery Education
- Preview MFS/WCHOB's New Online Childbirth Education Program coming soon
- Free cholesterol and blood glucose screenings (2-6pm)
- Blood Pressure checks
- Dietary tips & recommendations
- information tables on various health topics such as breast health, gynecologic care, orthopedic surgery, and more.
Thursday May 17th 6:00-7:00 PM Healthy U
Pelvic Conditions & Surgical Options for Women, a presentation held onsite given by MFS physician Magda Osman, MD, FACOG in the Ground Floor Conference Room, will kick off the 2012 Healthy U Community Education Series. Call 716-568-6700 to register, space is limited.