- Latest Headlines
- Yung Named Director of Revenue Cycle Clinical Support
- Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo Works with Health Department on Ebola Designation
- VNA Ranked in Top One Percent of Home Health Agencies
- Buffalo General Medical Center and Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital Receive Consumer Choice Award
- October Children’s Champion
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Kaskie Among Top CEOs to Know
Becker's Hospital Review has named "100 Non-Profit Hospital, Health System CEOs to Know" based on the leaders' healthcare experience, awards and involvement in the community. The presidents and CEOs listed head non-profit hospitals and health systems across the country that have been recognized for superior clinical, financial and operational performance.
Jim Kaskie, Kaleida Health's president and CEO, was among the list:
James R. Kaskie. President and CEO of Kaleida Health (Buffalo, N.Y.). Mr. Kaskie was named president and CEO of Kaleida Health in 2006 and of Great Lakes Health System of Western New York, the parent organization of the health system and Erie County Medical Center, in 2007. He previously served as president and COO of Kaleida for two years. He was also senior vice president of operations of Englewood, Colo.-based Catholic Health Initiatives.
To read the entire listing, please visit http://www.beckershospitalreview.com/lists/100-non-profit-hospital-health-system-ceos-to-know.html.