- Latest Headlines
- Early Childhood Direction Center Coordinator Wins 2014 Quality Care Award
- Super Hero Saturday at Boulevard Mall to Benefit John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Hearing Loss Education Class for Parents and Families
- WCHOB Parking Ramp Stairwell to be Closed Temporarily
- Mary Watkins of Child Protective Services Stationed at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Kaskie Among Top CEOs to Know
Becker's Hospital Review has named "100 Non-Profit Hospital, Health System CEOs to Know" based on the leaders' healthcare experience, awards and involvement in the community. The presidents and CEOs listed head non-profit hospitals and health systems across the country that have been recognized for superior clinical, financial and operational performance.
Jim Kaskie, Kaleida Health's president and CEO, was among the list:
James R. Kaskie. President and CEO of Kaleida Health (Buffalo, N.Y.). Mr. Kaskie was named president and CEO of Kaleida Health in 2006 and of Great Lakes Health System of Western New York, the parent organization of the health system and Erie County Medical Center, in 2007. He previously served as president and COO of Kaleida for two years. He was also senior vice president of operations of Englewood, Colo.-based Catholic Health Initiatives.
To read the entire listing, please visit http://www.beckershospitalreview.com/lists/100-non-profit-hospital-health-system-ceos-to-know.html.