- Latest Headlines
- National Drug Take-Back Day This Saturday
- Betty Armenia, RN Appointed Trauma Program Manager for Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
- Howard Named Director of Laboratory Operations
- Spittler Named Vice President and Chief Quality and Patient Safety Officer
- Women & Children’s Hospital Hosts NICU Family Reunion Picnic
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Submit Comments or Questions about the New Hospital and Ambulatory Care Center by Phone or Online
Anyone with questions or comments about the physician-led plans for Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus (BNMC) can now submit them online at www.wchob.org/bnmc or by calling (716) 878-1855.
In addition to the opportunity online, this web site also includes the most current update on plans for the new hospital and ambulatory care center along with an overview of these projects, of the physician-led steering committee and of its vision and goals. Lastly, it provides a detailed approach to this project taken by Shepley Bulfinch Richardson & Abbott of Boston, MA, one of the country's top pediatric healthcare architects selected to design the new, state-of-the-art and free-standing Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo.
The online form and phone voicemail for submitting comments and questions offers the option to include return contact information to ensure receiving a direct response.
Additional information available: http://www.wchob.org/bnmc