- Latest Headlines
- Women & Children’s Hospital List of Sites and Services Closed Due to Storm
- Kaleida Health Donates $40,000 of Kitchen Equipment to Support Health Sciences Charter School
- Doctors of the World with the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
- Early Childhood Direction Center Coordinator Wins 2014 Quality Care Award
- Super Hero Saturday at Boulevard Mall to Benefit John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Architect Team Open Communication Forum
Thursday, April 19 from 9 - 10:30 a.m. in the Administrative Board Room
ABOVE PHOTO: Uma Ramanathan (far left, facing the audience) is lead architect for Shepley Bulfinch Richardson & Abbott of Boston, MA, one of the country's top pediatric healthcare architects that was selected for the physician-led plan to construct a new Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus.
Uma and her team will be available for anyone interested in discussing this project again on Thursday, April 19 from 9 - 10:30 a.m. in the Administrative Board Room on the first floor near the main 219 Bryant Street entrance.
Anyone with questions or comments about the physician-led plans for Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus (BNMC) can submit them online at www.wchob.org/bnmcor by calling (716) 878-1855.
This web site also includes the most current update on plans for the new hospital and ambulatory care center along with an overview of these projects, of the physician-led steering committee and of its vision and goals. Lastly, it provides a detailed approach to this project taken by Shepley Bulfinch Richardson & Abbott of Boston, MA, one of the country's top pediatric healthcare architects selected to design the new, state-of-the-art and free-standing Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo.