- Latest Headlines
- ‘Tis the Season … to Shop for a Good Cause!
- Imaging Services a National Case Study for Maintaining CT Image Quality While Lowering Radiation Dose
- Download the Early Childhood Direction Center Winter 2013 Newsletter
- VNA of WNY Ranked Among Top Five Percent Nationally
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital Respiratory Team Receives Elite Distinction
- View All Headlines
- Kaleida in the News
- Media Advisories
- Press Releases
- Facts at a Glance
- KYI Newsletter
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
IHOP Flipped for Kids on National Pancake Day
National Pancake Day was celebrated by IHOP Restaurants nationwide this week by offering guests a free stack of buttermilk pancakes in exchange for a monetary donation in any amount to benefit Children’s Miracle Network partnering hospitals. Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo is the local Children’s Miracle Network partner hospital in Western New York.
Proceeds raised on National Pancake Day in Western New York will be directed towards the construction of the new Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo planned for the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus.
Additional information available: http://www.wchob.org/bnmc/